- Foxwood Academy
- Head: Mr James Hutchinson Bed (Hons)
- T 0115 917 7202
- F 01159 177 201
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.foxwood.notts.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 107
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 28th April 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Foxwood Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Foxwood is a community special school catering for pupils from three to nineteen years who have moderate learning difficulties and additional special needs including autistic spectrum disorders. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs. Ofsted judged the school 'very good' in 2002.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.