- Gateacre School
- Head: Mr Jason Roberts
- T 0151 363 1111
- E gateacre-ao@gatea…e.liverpool.sch.uk
- W www.gateacre.l…verpool.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 1136
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 8th May 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Gateacre is a very popular and successful school which serves the needs of a large and varied community.
We are very proud of the quality of interpersonal relationships within the school.
We have long been convinced that successful education requires relationships between staff and students, in which mutual respect and cooperation are central features. We firmly believe that our students appreciate a disciplined learning environment in which staff act fairly and consistently. Gateacre is a happy and achieving school and we work hard to maintain a spirit of genuine partnership with parents. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Gateacre School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Music at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.