- Gateacre School
- Head: Mr Jason Roberts
- T 0151 363 1111
- E gateacre-ao@gatea…e.liverpool.sch.uk
- W www.gateacre.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 1034
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 19th May 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Gateacre is a very popular and successful school which serves the needs of a large and varied community.
We are very proud of the quality of interpersonal relationships within the school.
We have long been convinced that successful education requires relationships between staff and students, in which mutual respect and cooperation are central features. We firmly believe that our students appreciate a disciplined learning environment in which staff act fairly and consistently. Gateacre is a happy and achieving school and we work hard to maintain a spirit of genuine partnership with parents. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Gateacre School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Music at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available