- Glenwood School
- Head: Miss Ruth Witton
- T 01243 373120
- F 01243 373103
- E [email protected]
- W www.glenwoodsc…lemsworth.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Pupils: 100
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th June 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th July 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Glenwood School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Glenwood School caters for pupils aged 11-16 who have moderate learning difficulties. Our mission is to enable pupils to achieve their full potential in academic, social, personal and emotional development in a school community which is challenging, stimulating, supportive and safe. Glenwood School is on Ofsted's latest (December 2005) list of "particularly successful schools".
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available