- Greens Norton Church of England Primary School
- Head: Mrs Sue Marsh
- T 01327 350648
- F 01327 350 648
- E head@greensnorton…rthants-ecl.gov.uk
- W www.greensnortonschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 128
- Religion: Church of England
- Open days: Autumn Term
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 17th January 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Greens Norton CE Primary School wants all children to be the best that they can. It offers high quality teaching and learning and expectations for all. The school performs well in SATs and value-added scores are improving. The school is equipped with an ICT room and interactive whiteboards in all classrooms. Modern Foreign Languages are taught in Key Stage 2. We have a Bronze Healthy Schools Award. An excellent range of after school activities are on offer. Sporting teams achieve great success in cluster and district sports of all kinds. There ia an on-site After School Club and Holiday Play Scheme. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Greens Norton Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.