- Greenside School
- Head: Mr Dave Victor
- T 01438 315356
- F 01438 748 034
- E email@example.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 135
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 12th July 2016
- 2 Full inspection 28th February 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Greenside School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Greenside School is a mixed, day, community special school where we provide education for pupils from early years to nineteen of age who have been assessed as having severe or profound learning difficulties. Greenside School is a caring school which values respect, enjoyment and diversity within the school community. At Greenside we put the needs of the pupils first and seek to foster the skills and expertise of staff to enable these needs to be best met. We have high expectations for all pupils and aim always to improve. At Greenside we believe in and promote inclusion both in and out of school. We seek to work in partnership with parents, and collaboratively with colleagues from other professions, to ensure that the whole needs of each child is met. Our mission statement is: 'Working as One Learning Together.'
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.