- Greenvale School
- Head: Mrs Lynne Haines
- T 020 8465 0740
- F 020 8291 3361
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.greenvale.…ewisham.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lewisham
- Pupils: 113
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 29th February 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Greenvale School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide comments: Greenvale is a community special school providing for pupils from eleven to nineteen years who have severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties including autistic spectrum disorders. All pupils have a statement of special educational needs. It was found to be 'a good school with some very good features' by OFSTED in 2006.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.