- Grindon Hall Christian School
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mrs Joanne Maw
- T 0191 534 4444
- F 01915 344111
- E email@example.com
- W www.grindonhall.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sunderland
- Pupils: 538
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd March 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 27th November 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
At Grindon Hall, we provide pupils with a first class educcational experience which focuses on the achievement of high academic standards in a safe, caring and ordered environment. The school is characterised by a combination of low fees and high quality teaching and facilities. Please contact the school in order to receive a prospectus or arrange an appointment to meet with the Principal and tour the school. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Grindon Hall Christian School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.