- Heckmondwike Grammar School
- Head: Mr Nathan Bulley
- T 01924 402202
- F 01924 418318
- E email@example.com
- W www.heckgrammar.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kirklees
- Pupils: 1489
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 - Maths & two Reasoning papers. 16 - Minimum of five GCSEs.
Specimen papers available upon request.
Converted to an academy 2010.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Heckmondwike Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Computer Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Information Technology at an English Grammar School (Applied GCE A level Single Award)
- Best performance by Girls taking Chemistry at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Girls taking Statistics at an English Grammar School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Statistics at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.