High Well School
- High Well School
Rook Hill Road
- Head: Miss Louise Quinn
- T 01924 572100
- F 01226 714183
- E [email protected]…k.wakefield.sch.uk
- W www.highwellschool.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wakefield
- Pupils: 47
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 4th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 26th March 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
School has enhanced resources to help children who have a statement of special educational needs or have been identified with complex emotional or behavioural difficulties. Each child will have a tailor made education programme to help boost their learning. The school is based on three sites with schools based provision at South Hiendley, and pupil referral units at Lupset and the Priory Centre at Crofton. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for High Well School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
All children are statemented for social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (SEBD).
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available