- Holcombe Grammar School
- Head: Ms Juliet Diaz
- T 01634 830083
- F 01634 826230
- E email@example.com
- W www.holcombegrammar.org.uk
- A state school for boys aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 825
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st October 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 26th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examination administered by local LEA (Maths, VR and non-VR)
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holcombe Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Cambridge Pre-U - an alternative to A levels, with all exams at the end of the two-year course.
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.