- Holywell Primary School
- Head: Mr Coert Van Straaten Npqh
- T 01923 225188
- F 01923 440 408
- E email@example.com
- W www.holywell.herts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 535
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th May 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 9th July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Holywell Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.