- Huntington School
- Head: Mr John M Tomsett
- T 01904 752100
- F 01904 752101
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.huntingtonschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: York
- Pupils: 1473
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Huntington School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking General Studies at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Food Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Food Technology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking History at an English Comprehensive School (IBO Standard level component)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking History at an English Comprehensive School (Level1/2 certificates)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.