- Ilkley Grammar School
- Head: Ms Helen Williams
- T 01943 608424
- F 01943 601285
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ilkleygrammarschool.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bradford
- Pupils: 1538
- Religion: None
- Open days: Usually in October
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th October 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th May 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Ilkley Grammar School is proud of its excellent reputation in the local community and of its long service to the education of students in the Wharfe Valley.
As a comprehensive Academy we quite simply want everyone to achieve their Personal Best, whatever their individual talents and aspirations.
We achieve outstanding examination results but even in a large school recognise every child as an individual and not a statistic, and work hard to nurture successful, happy and confident learners who achieve in the widest sense of the word. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ilkley Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Science in Society at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|EDT||First Edition with EDT|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.