- John Wilkinson Primary School and Nursery
- Head: Mrs Jacqui Carter Bed Hons Npqh
- T 01952 882950
- F 01952 883 215
- E admin@johnwilkins….shropshire.sch.uk
- W www.johnwilkin…nprimary.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 2 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Shropshire
- Pupils: 174
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd November 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th November 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for John Wilkinson Primary School and Nursery
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
At John Wilkinson Primary school we were awarded the Education Advisory Service Quality mark for " Interesting and innovative practice in provision for pupils with SEN throughout the school day." We are very proud of the work we do with all our pupils, especially those with SEN. We promote inclusion and adopt a problem solving approach to individual needs. OFSTED noted that provision is very well planned and managed.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.