- King Alfred's
- Head: Mrs Joanna Halliday Bsc Hons Dip M Npqh
- T 01235 225700
- F 01235 225779
- E [email protected]
- W www.kaacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 1820
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th May 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 11th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Committed to inclusion with special programmes for Gifted and Talented students and a pioneering programme of after college electives available to all students.
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for King Alfred's
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available