- Longwill A Primary School for Deaf Children
- Head: Mrs Alison Carter
- T 0121 475 3923
- F 0121 476 6362
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.longwill.bham.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 12.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 57
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 12th September 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 22nd June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Longwill A Primary School for Deaf Children
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available