- Mapperley CofE Controlled Primary School
- Head: Mr R J Cripps
- T 0115 932 5386
- F 0115 932 5386
- E enquiries@mapperl….derbyshire.sch.uk
- W www.mapperleyc…byshire.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derbyshire
- Pupils: 57
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 21st March 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Mapperley CofE Controlled Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.