- Marchbank Free School
- Head: Mike Butler
- T 01325 254670
- E enquiries@marchba…kfreeschool.org.uk
- W www.educationvillage.org.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Darlington
- Pupils: 38
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Marchbank Free School is a specialist provision for children with statements or EHCPs that identify difficulties related to BESD.
It offers high standard full time education for primary children within a nurturing ethos.
Distinctive features of the school include: a focus on developing literacy skills, small class sizes with high adult ratios, a stage not age approach, close home/school liaison and the opportunity to access outdoor learning in our superb mature grounds
We also belong to a Trust called The Education Village Academy Trust (EVAT) which comprises of a special school called Beaumont Hill Academy, a mainstream primary called Springfield Academy and mainstream secondary called Haughton Academy and another primary (on a separate site) called Gurney Pease Academy. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Marchbank Free School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.