Marchbank Free School
- Marchbank Free School
- Head: Mike Butler
- T 01325 254670
- E enquiries@marchba…kfreeschool.org.uk
- W www.educationvillage.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Darlington
- Pupils: 45
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Marchbank Free School is a specialist provision for children with statements or EHCPs that identify difficulties related to BESD.
It offers high standard full time education for primary children within a nurturing ethos.
Distinctive features of the school include: a focus on developing literacy skills, small class sizes with high adult ratios, a stage not age approach, close home/school liaison and the opportunity to access outdoor learning in our superb mature grounds
We also belong to a Trust called The Education Village Academy Trust (EVAT) which comprises of a special school called Beaumont Hill Academy, a mainstream primary called Springfield Academy and mainstream secondary called Haughton Academy and another primary (on a separate site) called Gurney Pease Academy. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Marchbank Free School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available