- Marchbank Free School
- Head: Mike Butler
- T 01325 254670
- E enquiries@marchba…kfreeschool.org.uk
- W www.educationvillage.org.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Darlington
- Pupils: 45
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Marchbank Free School is a specialist provision for children with statements or EHCPs that identify difficulties related to BESD.
It offers high standard full time education for primary children within a nurturing ethos.
Distinctive features of the school include: a focus on developing literacy skills, small class sizes with high adult ratios, a stage not age approach, close home/school liaison and the opportunity to access outdoor learning in our superb mature grounds
We also belong to a Trust called The Education Village Academy Trust (EVAT) which comprises of a special school called Beaumont Hill Academy, a mainstream primary called Springfield Academy and mainstream secondary called Haughton Academy and another primary (on a separate site) called Gurney Pease Academy. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Marchbank Free School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.