- Marsh Baldon Church of England Controlled School
- Head: Rebecca Harris
- T 01865 343249
- F 01865 341 496
- E office.3188@marsh…baldon.oxon.sch.uk
- W www.marshbaldonschool.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 58
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th February 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Marsh Baldon Church of England Controlled School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.