- Merton Park Primary School
- Head: Mrs Kirsty Gooderick
- T 020 8542 7128
- F 020 8542 1788
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Merton
- Pupils: 253
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Thank you for taking the time to find out about our school. At Merton Park Primary we pride ourselves in being a friendly and open school, where children and staff alike welcome visitors and are happy to talk about their school and its achievements. We provide an excellent educational experience that helps our pupils to develop essential skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT. There is a varied and stimulating curriculum in each year group with an emphasis on using the rich range of resources available to us in the local area and beyond, as we believe that this helps to develop lively and enquiring minds.
On joining the school, children quickly become an integral part of the community. Merton Park is a small school with a caring, family atmosphere where all children are taught the importance of consideration and respect for other people and their beliefs. Parents and carers play a valuable role, not only in supporting their own children but by offering help to the school in a variety of ways.
We look forward to working with you and your child and providing the best opportunities to ensure that their time at Merton Park Primary is both happy and successful. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Merton Park Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.