- Merton Park Primary School
- Head: Mrs Kirsty Gooderick
- T 020 8542 7128
- F 020 8542 1788
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Merton
- Pupils: 248
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 23rd June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Thank you for taking the time to find out about our school. At Merton Park Primary we pride ourselves in being a friendly and open school, where children and staff alike welcome visitors and are happy to talk about their school and its achievements. We provide an excellent educational experience that helps our pupils to develop essential skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT. There is a varied and stimulating curriculum in each year group with an emphasis on using the rich range of resources available to us in the local area and beyond, as we believe that this helps to develop lively and enquiring minds.
On joining the school, children quickly become an integral part of the community. Merton Park is a small school with a caring, family atmosphere where all children are taught the importance of consideration and respect for other people and their beliefs. Parents and carers play a valuable role, not only in supporting their own children but by offering help to the school in a variety of ways.
We look forward to working with you and your child and providing the best opportunities to ensure that their time at Merton Park Primary is both happy and successful. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Merton Park Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available