- Newbridge School
161 Gresham Drive
- Head: Mrs Louise Parr Bed Hons, Npqh
- T 020 8590 7272
- F 020 8599 6898
- E admin.newbridgeba…email@example.com
- W www.newbridge.…dbridge.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 2 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Redbridge
- Pupils: 137
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd July 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 1st July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Newbridge School (Loxford Lane Campus)
What the school says...
New school opened Autumn 2005 - amalgamation of: Ethel Davis School and Hyleford School.
Caters for pupils with a range of special needs including:
*sensory impairments - hearing impairment, speech and language difficulties and visual impairment
*Learning difficulties - moderate, severe or profound and multiple.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Newbridge School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Newbridge is a community school providing for pupils from two to nineteen years who have a range of special educational needs. Pupils have moderate, severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties and associated medical needs. They may have physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders, sensory impairments and display challenging behaviour.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.