- Newbridge School
161 Gresham Drive
- Head: Mrs Louise Parr Bed Hons, Npqh
- T 020 8590 7272
- F 020 8599 6898
- E admin.newbridgeba…[email protected]
- W www.newbridges….astrum-mat.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19. Type of SEN provision: HI - Hearing Impairment; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty; VI - Visual Impairment.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Redbridge
- Pupils: 139
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd July 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 1st July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Newbridge School (Loxford Lane Campus)
What the school says...
New school opened Autumn 2005 - amalgamation of: Ethel Davis School and Hyleford School.
Caters for pupils with a range of special needs including:
*sensory impairments - hearing impairment, speech and language difficulties and visual impairment
*Learning difficulties - moderate, severe or profound and multiple.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Newbridge School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Newbridge is a community school providing for pupils from two to nineteen years who have a range of special educational needs. Pupils have moderate, severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties and associated medical needs. They may have physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders, sensory impairments and display challenging behaviour.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment||Y|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available