- Oaklands Catholic School
Stakes Hill Road
- Head: Mr Matthew Quinn
- T 023 9225 9214
- F 023 9223 0317
- E oaklandscatholic@…lands.hants.sch.uk
- W www.oaklands.hants.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Pupils: 1398
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th January 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 30th April 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Oaklands Catholic School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Latin at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.