- Orchard Meadow Primary School
- Head: Cathy Godden
- T 01865 778609
- F 01865 776 513
- E office.2539@orcha…meadow.oxon.sch.uk
- W www.orchardmeadowprimary.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 403
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th October 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 12th March 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Orchard Meadow Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
We are a mainstream Primary committed to providing high quality education for all our children including children with SEN and the Gifted and Talented. We have recently moved into a newly refurbished building which has been converted to a high standard. By January 2007 we will be co-located with Mabel Prichard School. We currently have integrated Nursery provision for a maximum of 5 children from Mabel Prichard and the team work closely together to integrate the children. The school has a non class based SENCO who takes responsibility for managing special needs and deploying teaching assistants to support children on the special needs register. A recent OFSTED report commented favourably on the provision and management of children with SEN.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.