- Ormiston Endeavour Academy
- Head: Mrs Christine Woods
- T 01473 464545
- F 01473 748723
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W ormistonendeav…racademy.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Suffolk
- Pupils: 408
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened January 2012, replaced Thurleston High School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Ormiston Endeavour Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Aspergers Syndrome [archived]|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders [archived]|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|Delicate Medical Problems [archived]|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|