- Orrets Meadow School
- Head: Mrs Carolyn Duncan Npqh Ba Qts
- T 0151 678 8070
- F 0151 677 4663
- E schooloffice@orre…adow.wirral.sch.uk
- W orrets-meadow.eschools.co.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 5 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wirral
- Pupils: 73
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th May 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 26th June 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
A state special school for children with dyslexia or other specific learning difficulties and social and communication needs. Students attend full time. The school offers outreach support to a number of mainstream schools within the authority.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Orrets Meadow School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.