- Paces High Green School for Conductive Education
Paces High Green Centre
Pack Horse Lane
- Head: Mr Gabor Fellner
- T 0114 284 5298
- F 01142 845298
- E email@example.com
- W www.paces-school.org.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 1 to 18. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sheffield
- Pupils: 35
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th November 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Paces High Green School for Conductive Education
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Paces High Green School for Conductive Education is an independent approved day school for pupils from two to eighteen years of age. We provide conductive education combined with the National Curriculum for children with neurological motor disorders such as cerebral palsy. Cerebral Palsy is not just a mobility issue but a complex learning problem. We treat the person as a unified whole and our system tries to serve all the needs they have.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available