- Parkwood Hall Co-Operative Academy
- Head: Mr Nick White
- T 01322 664441
- F 01322 613163
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.parkwoodhall.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 8 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 96
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 7th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st June 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Parkwood Hall Co-Operative Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Parkwood Hall School is a maintained, co-educational day and boarding school, catering for children aged 8-19 with learning difficulties, associated syndromes and medical conditions. Parkwood Hall School aims to provide a caring and safe environment with a specialised and holistic approach to education allowing each individual to reach their maximum potential and to prepare them for life outside school. We have a structured, positive approach to learning and caring, with a recognition that every individual has particular needs that require special attention.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.