Parkwood Hall Co-Operative Academy
- Parkwood Hall Co-Operative Academy
- Head: Mr Nick White
- T 01322 664441
- F 01322 613163
- E [email protected]
- W www.parkwoodhall.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 8 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty; SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Pupils: 96
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 18th April 2018
- 2 Full inspection 7th November 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st June 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Parkwood Hall Co-Operative Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Parkwood Hall School is a maintained, co-educational day and boarding school, catering for children aged 8-19 with learning difficulties, associated syndromes and medical conditions. Parkwood Hall School aims to provide a caring and safe environment with a specialised and holistic approach to education allowing each individual to reach their maximum potential and to prepare them for life outside school. We have a structured, positive approach to learning and caring, with a recognition that every individual has particular needs that require special attention.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available