- Parsons Down Infant School
- Head: Miss Donna Shave
- T 01635 862475
- F 01635 874 558
- E Office.email@example.com
- W www.pdp.w-berks.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 7
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Berkshire
- Pupils: 238
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 10th September 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Parsons Down Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
We are an inclusive school. We have strategies in place to support children with various special needs. We have good liaison with outside agencies and a good reputation in the community for our special needs provision. All staff involved with a child who has needs is given appropriate training. We have a comprehensive system of IEPs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.