Phoenix Primary School
- Phoenix Primary School
- Head: Mr Simon Assig
- T 020 7231 8622
- F 020 7394 6652
- E [email protected]
- W www.mayflowerf…deration.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 547
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Previously known as Eveline Lowe Primary School, Phoenix Primary School is a two-form entry, inner city primary school. The standard admission number is 60 in each year group Phoenix is located in the London Borough of Southwark with an intake that reflects a mixed local community, with families representing a range of social, cultural and economic backgrounds. The school has a fabulous new building and is a vibrant place where staff are determined to place enjoyment of teaching and learning at the very heart of all that the school achieves in order to improve pupil engagement and encourage families to engage actively with their childrens learning. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Phoenix Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available