- Phoenix Primary School
- Head: Mr Simon Assig
- T 020 7231 8622
- F 020 7394 6652
- E email@example.com
- W www.mayflowerf…eration.org.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 503
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Previously known as Eveline Lowe Primary School, Phoenix Primary School is a two-form entry, inner city primary school. The standard admission number is 60 in each year group Phoenix is located in the London Borough of Southwark with an intake that reflects a mixed local community, with families representing a range of social, cultural and economic backgrounds. The school has a fabulous new building and is a vibrant place where staff are determined to place enjoyment of teaching and learning at the very heart of all that the school achieves in order to improve pupil engagement and encourage families to engage actively with their childrens learning. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Phoenix Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.