- Pield Heath House RC School
Pield Heath Road
- Head: Sister Julie Rose
- T 01895 258507
- F 01895 256497
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.pieldheathschool.org.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Hillingdon
- Pupils: 96
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th February 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 27th January 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Pield Heath House RC School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: this independent school provides day and residential education for pupils with moderate and severe learning difficulties in addition, children may have autistic spectrum disorders. In its 2005 inspection Ofsted commented: 'Pield House is a very good school...very well led and managed'. Pield House holds a number of awards including Investors in People, National Award for Voluntary Endeavour and Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Award.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.