- Platanos College
- Head: Mrs Judette Tapper
- T 020 7733 6156
- F 020 7738 6196
- E email@example.com
- W www.platanoscollege.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lambeth
- Pupils: 976
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th December 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 2nd November 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011. Previously known as Stockwell Park High School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Platanos College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Arabic at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Short Course)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Portuguese at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Portuguese at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.