- Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee School
- Head: Mr Andy Balmer
- T 020 7641 5825
- F 020 7641 5823
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.qe2cp.westminster.sch.uk
- A special state school for pupils aged from 5 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Westminster
- Pupils: 67
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 2nd October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st December 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Queen Elizabeth 11 Jubilee School is a community school providing for pupils from five to nineteen years who have a range of special educational needs. Pupils have severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and may have autistic spectrum disorders. Ofsted judged 'the overall effectiveness of school is good' 2004.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.