- Rayleigh Primary School
- Head: Mr Peter Malcolm Bsc Pgce Med
- T 01268 775712
- F 01268 770 190
- E email@example.com
- W www.rayleighprimary.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 464
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are delighted that you are considering sending your child to Rayleigh Primary School. There has been a school in Love Lane for over one hundred years and we are proud of this long association with the people of Rayleigh. The school originally served the town and the surrounding villages of the rural community. The Victorian buildings are living history echoing with the happy voices of those long left. In talking to Old Rayleighians we realise the school holds all the virtues that give it a special place in the memories of so many in the town. Families still ask how their house is performing at sports day and tell us of the cups they won as children. They remember our choirs performing at the area music festivals and taking great delight in singing to the local community. Finally, the panoramic view from the school over the historic Mount, Holy Trinity Church and the Windmill still inspires the artists in the school to capture the very essence of their town. The Governors, staff and I, aim to keep Love Lane at the heart of the community of Rayleigh, reflecting the aspirations of its people and our pupils. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rayleigh Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.