- Raynes Park High School
- Head: Mrs Kirsten Heard
- T 020 8946 4112
- F 020 8947 0224
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.raynespark.merton.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Merton
- Pupils: 988
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th October 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 19th September 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Raynes Park High School is a co-educational comprehensive school which educates around 2500 students aged 11 to 19. It is located in Raynes Park, England, coming under the London Borough of Merton. It was recently awarded a 'Good' grading in all areas, following an inspection by Ofsted.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Raynes Park High School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.