- Riverside Community Primary School
210 Poole Park Road
- Head: Mr Brian Jones
- T 01752 365297
- F 01752 365608
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.riversideprimary.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Plymouth
- Pupils: 580
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st September 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 8th July 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened Sept 2008 replaced Barne Barton Community School and Bull Point Community School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Riverside Community Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.