- Rushcliffe School
- Head: Mr Stephen Lewis
- T 0115 974 4050
- F 01159 744051
- E admin.office@rush…liffe.notts.sch.uk
- W www.rushcliffe.notts.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottinghamshire
- Pupils: 1517
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th February 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 8th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Rushcliffe School was congratulated by Rt Hon David Laws, Minister of State for Schools, for the exceptional progress made by all pupils, from key stage 2 to key stage 4, placing it in the top 100 schools for progress (letter 2013). However, Rushcliffe School offers more than academic success as it values the development of the whole person, whatever their skill or talent. The school motto 'Everyone at Rushcliffe School will be given the chance to shine brightly' supports this philosophy. Pupils are offered a huge range of extra curricular opportunities in for example sport and the arts and all pupil successes are celebrated. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Rushcliffe School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Spanish at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.