- Saint Paul's Catholic High School
- Head: Mr Alex Hren
- T 0161 499 0000
- F 01614 982030
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.st-paulshigh.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 782
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 21st January 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Saint Paul's Catholic High School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.