- Shere CofE Aided Infant School
- Head: Mrs Victoria Voller
- T 01483 202198
- F 01483 202 726
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.shere.surrey.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 5 to 7
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 64
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st December 2015
- 2 Full inspection 25th November 2010
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 15th May 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Shere C of E School is a thriving village school serving the community of Shere, Albury and Gomshall. We strive to provide a challenging, creative environment which sets high standards and puts children and their needs at its heart. For further information please visit our website www.shere.surrey.sch.uk
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.