- Shirley Manor Primary School
- Head: Mrs Heather Lacey
- T 01274 679320
- F 01274 671144
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.shirleymanor.ngfl.ac.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bradford
- Pupils: 210
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st March 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th December 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Shirley Manor Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.