- Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
- Head: Mr Stephen Box
- T 01296 424781
- F 01296 424783
- E email@example.com
- W www.sirhenryfl…yd.bucks.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 1203
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th January 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th May 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 - 3 VR tests administered by local LEA.
Practice papers given.
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Music at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Grammar School (IBO Higher level component)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available