- Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
- Head: Mr Stephen Box
- T 01296 424781
- F 01296 424783
- E email@example.com
- W www.sirhenryfl…d.bucks.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Buckinghamshire
- Pupils: 1168
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 29th January 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 19th May 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examinations consist of: 11 - 3 VR tests administered by local LEA.
Practice papers given.
Academy converter 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Music at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Grammar School (IBO Higher level component)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
State grammar school