- Spittal Community School
- Head: Mrs Wendy Kiff
- T 01289 307413
- E Admin@spittal.northumberland.sch.uk
- W www.spittal.no…berland.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 9.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northumberland
- Pupils: 154
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 6th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Spittal Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.