- St Alban's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Mr J A McCrossan
- T 01223 712148
- F 01223 461 286
- E email@example.com
- W www.stalbans.c…ceducation.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 211
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 14th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Alban's Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.