- St Andrew's Ceva Primary School
Ecton Brook Road
- Head: Deborah Thompson
- T 01604 406486
- E head@StAndrews-pr…rthants-ecl.gov.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 305
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th May 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Andrew's Ceva Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Our school welcomes pupils with Special Educational Needs. Each child is taught inclusively, within mixed-ability classes, and has a range of additional one-to-one help according to need. As much as possible of this help is given within the class, rather than through withdrawal. We have very experienced SEN assistants who have worked with a range of different children over the years. We have particular experience with children who are profoundly deaf, although currently there are none on roll.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.