- St Andrew's School
St Andrew's View
- Head: Mrs Suzanne Pennington
- T 01332 832746
- F 01332 830115
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derby
- Pupils: 100
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 12th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Andrew's School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
St Andrew’s school is a day/residential school for pupils aged 11-19. The school caters for a wide range of difficulties, including autism. We have many excellent facilities including, a sensory room, outdoor play facilities and an allotment. We promote independent and life skills and our forte is behaviour management.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available