- St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
St Austin's Place
- Head: Mr John Entwistle Beng(Hons)Pgce DipEd
- T 01772 253851
- F 01772 821 035
- E head@st-augustine…rc.lancsngfl.ac.uk
- W www.staugustin…spreston.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 273
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 9th June 2016
- 2 Full inspection 3rd February 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st April 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Augustine's Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.