- St John's CofE Primary School
- Head: Mrs Claire Mirams Bed. Npqh
- T 01761 412019
- F 01761 414 914
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-johnsco…bathnes.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bath and North East Somerset
- Pupils: 466
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 14th September 2016
- 2 Full inspection 13th October 2010
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 27th November 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's CofE Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.