- St Luke's Primary School
Grange Lane North
- Head: Mr Alastair Sutherland
- T 01724 844560
- F 01724 747740
- E email@example.com
- W stlukesschool.weebly.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; PD - Physical Disability; PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 133
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 5th April 2017
- 2 Full inspection 28th February 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 7th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Luke's Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: St Luke's is a community special school catering for pupils with moderate, severe, or profound and multiple difficulties or autistic spectrum disorders. In addition, pupils may have physical difficulties, sensory impairments and medical problems such as epilepsy. The school has received The Activemark Gold Award. The school has a very good web site with useful information on a wide range of support services including: occupational therapy, hearing impaired services etc. There is a profile of the head detailing some of his academic research and published materials in the field of special educational needs.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability||Y|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty||Y|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.