St Mark's Ecumenical Anglican/Methodist Primary School
- St Mark's Ecumenical Anglican/Methodist Primary School
St Mark's Road
- Head: Mrs Helen Bath
- T 01934 513008
- F 01934 522007
- E [email protected]
- W www.saintmarks.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Somerset
- Pupils: 418
- Religion: Church of England/Methodist
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th April 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 5th May 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Mark's Ecumenical Anglican/Methodist Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available