St Mary's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School, Ardleigh
- St Mary's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School, Ardleigh
- Head: Ms Donna Parker
- T 01206 230394
- F 01206 231 717
- E [email protected]…leigh.essex.sch.uk
- W www.ardleighstmarys.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 116
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 21st March 2017
- 2 Full inspection 5th July 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 29th January 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year