- St Mary's Primary School, Dilwyn
- Head: Peter Kyles
- T 01544 318277
- F 01544 318277
- E enquiries@stmarys…rimarydilwyn.co.uk
- W www.stmaryspri…rydilwyn.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Herefordshire
- Pupils: 52
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th April 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 23rd April 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Marys C of E Primary School is situated in the black and white village of Dilwyn, surrounded by beautiful Herefordshire countryside. The school is adjacent to the Church and has close links with the Parish and the local community. For over 165 years the school has provided education based on traditional Christian values.
In January 2013 St Mary's C of E Primary School opened as a Free School following approval from the Department of Education.
A Free School is funded directly by Central Government and, as such, the School Management has much greater freedom of operation than under local authority control. At St Marys C of E Primary School, this freedom is used to provide an outstanding quality of education, both in its breadth and its depth. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Mary's Primary School, Dilwyn
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.