St Mary's Primary School, Dilwyn
- St Mary's Primary School, Dilwyn
- Head: Peter Kyles
- T 01544 318277
- F 01544 318277
- E enquiries@stmarys…rimarydilwyn.co.uk
- W www.stmaryspri…arydilwyn.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Herefordshire
- Pupils: 52
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th April 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 23rd April 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Marys C of E Primary School is situated in the black and white village of Dilwyn, surrounded by beautiful Herefordshire countryside. The school is adjacent to the Church and has close links with the Parish and the local community. For over 165 years the school has provided education based on traditional Christian values.
In January 2013 St Mary's C of E Primary School opened as a Free School following approval from the Department of Education.
A Free School is funded directly by Central Government and, as such, the School Management has much greater freedom of operation than under local authority control. At St Marys C of E Primary School, this freedom is used to provide an outstanding quality of education, both in its breadth and its depth. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Mary's Primary School, Dilwyn
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available